Yes, your Patient can not access anything from their Patient File unless you have specifically sent them the document attached to a message. All notes are confidential.
Articles in this section
- Can a Patient see my notes as I am taking them during the session?
- If I want to send a document to my Patient, how would I do this?
- How do I add an addendum to a note?
- Are my notes taken on a Patient confidential?
- What Note Templates does metaMe offer?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?
- How can I access my Patient’s Documents and Patient File?
- How can I add a document specifically to a Patient's file?
- Are my notes during a session separate from my documents and forms?
- How do I take notes on a Patient during an Online Session?