Yes, your notes for a Patient can be found under that specific Patient's file, while your general documents and forms are found under your Documents tab on the left side of the screen.
Articles in this section
- Can a Patient see my notes as I am taking them during the session?
- If I want to send a document to my Patient, how would I do this?
- How do I add an addendum to a note?
- Are my notes taken on a Patient confidential?
- What Note Templates does metaMe offer?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?
- How can I access my Patient’s Documents and Patient File?
- How can I add a document specifically to a Patient's file?
- Are my notes during a session separate from my documents and forms?
- How do I take notes on a Patient during an Online Session?