You will check into the session the same way you will check into a normal video session. Simply click the button in your session reminder email and login. You will then need to click the Check In button located next to the scheduled session in your Upcoming Sessions List. You will then agree to the best practices. Once on the video conferencing page, you will see a Chat window in the bottom right corner of the screen. From here, you can begin chatting with your Provider. Just type the text you would like to send and press Enter.
Articles in this section
- Can I save the work I have done in the whiteboard function?
- What tools are included in the whiteboard?
- How do I send a chat message to my Provider after checking into the scheduled session?
- I have a chat session scheduled. How do I check-in?
- How to I instantly chat with my Provider?
- How do I send my journal entry to my Provider?
- Are my journal entries confidential?
- How do I create a Journal entry?
- My Provider sent me a message with an interactive form attached. How do I complete it?
- If my Provider sends me a form to fill out, what do I do?