If your Provider sends you a document as an attachment in a message, you have the option of either downloading this document or saving to your Documents. To save, click Save next to the document in the message. After saving, this document will be saved in your Documents tab for future reference.
Articles in this section
- Can I save the work I have done in the whiteboard function?
- What tools are included in the whiteboard?
- How do I send a chat message to my Provider after checking into the scheduled session?
- I have a chat session scheduled. How do I check-in?
- How to I instantly chat with my Provider?
- How do I send my journal entry to my Provider?
- Are my journal entries confidential?
- How do I create a Journal entry?
- My Provider sent me a message with an interactive form attached. How do I complete it?
- If my Provider sends me a form to fill out, what do I do?