Both you and your Patient will receive a notification via email 24 hours and one hour prior to the scheduled session. There will be a link in that email for you to check in for the session. That link will take you to the login page for metaMe. At that point, follow the steps below:
- Login to your metaMe account with your email and password.
- You can click the green Check In button in several places: your Upcoming Session List, Today’s Reminders and on your Calendar. Locate the correct session in any one of those locations. You can check in for a session within six hours prior or six hours after a scheduled session. Click Check In.
- Once you've clicked Check In, you will be asked if it's okay to notify your Patient that you are ready to start the session. Click OK, and you will be directed to the Pre-Session Agreement page. Ensure that the correct session type is checked off and agree to the session by clicking the I Agree button.
- To start the Video Session click the Start Session button.
- At this point, a box will appear asking you to share the appropriate audio and video devices with metaMe. You MUST share click allow or share selected devices in order to begin the session.
Your Patient will have to conduct the same steps in his or her account to Check-In to the Session.